Pregnancy – 40 miraculous weeks of Happiness and Blooming,
No-one Can resist spending unforgettable happy moments with a pregnant woman, moments when a little angel starts growing inside You (pregnant lady). Pregnant women during their pregnancy period keep asking and worrying about the health of their babies (Which is Normal, That’s our nature). Especially after the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you are pregnant you might have in mind one of these questions:
- What is the Coronavirus?
- Would an illness or viruses affect the baby?
- What symptoms do pregnant/breastfeeding women need to be aware of?
- How Dangerous is it for a pregnant woman to get this Coronavirus?
- Can the virus pass to my baby during pregnancy and childbirth?
- If I have COVID-19 at the time of delivery, will I need a cesarean section?
- Can the virus pass through breastfeeding?
- What are the best strategies for avoiding The Coronavirus? ( I WILL TELL YOU A strategy they don’t want you to know for avoid coronavirus in the end of this article )
Don’t worry, answers and details will be discussed in the coming sections. Also, you will find all that you need to know about Pregnancy and Coronavirus.
- Zika Virus,
A Life-saving tip: If you have any fever when pregnant, then it is obligatory to visit the doctor.
READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE
Want to save this article for later? Share it!